Things You Need to Get Rid of in 2018
Alexia Dellner in Pure Wow recently listed 30 things we need to dump as we begin 2018. I have reduced her list for our use.
- Clean out and donate old clothes that have not been worn in years.
- Dump old pens that no longer work.
- Recycle all your old chargers and cords for devices you no longer use.
- Jettison all of the questionable leftovers in the freezer and fridge.
- Put old greeting cards in the recycle bin, unless they have glitter. No one wants it.
- The collection of plastic bags needs to go.
- Move threadbare towels to the rag bin.
- Drop off old eyeglasses in one of those Lion’s Club boxes for re-use in the world.
- Purge that junk drawer of old batteries, etc.
- Cut the hidden clutter under beds and in closet corners.
This works for our homes, but many of these suggestions are good for our church offices and closets. A fresher environment encourages our desire for a new beginning in the New Year.